Home Contact Calendar News Staff
In This Site

Student Evaluation

To receive special education services, a student must first be evaluated and meet state criteria. If parents are concerned about their child’s progress or believe their child may have a disability, they should talk with their child’s teacher, principal or school social worker. Parents also may request that an evaluation be completed to determine whether their child has a disability and is in need of special education services.

If you have questions about the enrollment process, please contact us at sps.department@mpls.k12.mn.us or call us at 612.668.3700 or 612.668.1840. 

If you have questions about the content of this website, contact answers@mpls.k12.mn.us